My last post shows how much the move affects me, evidently I had totally forgotten that I wrote some time ago about this subject. Sorry - it shows that I lost the overview. When I found a handwritten note in my agenda - it was the comment of Boud - I started to wonder...
I need a pause - and will take it.
And will come back remembering what I have told and what not. Promised. 😁
It was only a senior moment Britta. Nothing to worry about.
ReplyDeleteWe all have that from time to time.
Anyway have a good move tomorrow? and many happy and healthy years in your new home.
Pause and getting some rest for your brain is occasionally needed. We are here when you come back.
ReplyDeleteOld age is a shocker :( Even with material we know very well, it is easy to forget dates, surnames or important events. Nowadays I print _everything_, even before counting words or checking for spelling errors.
ReplyDelete