Britta's Letters from her life divided between city-life in German's capital Berlin and life in a Bavarian village

Thursday 13 July 2023

" Travellin' (Wo)Man"

 


Dear You, 

it's time to travel for a while. I need new vistas, I need a change, I need world. 

Look at the photo above: it seems ages that I took it at the V&A. 

In front of my huge balcony window the swallows are gathering, still exercising their young ones to fly. Soon they will be gone. 

As I. Only for a few weeks. Then I will be back. 

Take care! 

Yours Truly, Britta


8 comments:

  1. Where are you going, you lucky person? I would love to go to Lisbon and Porto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time wherever you are going Britta. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel well Britta, enjoy, and return back refreshedX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time. You will return rested and refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon voyage, dear Britta! Whither you travel, travel well and bring us tales to share. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank all of you so very much!
    Yes: I need a little change of scenery, "refuel", enjoy and see "with new eyes". When I come back I will blog again. Take care! Britta xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody needs a time-out occasionally. Hope to see you soon...♥x

    ReplyDelete