Britta's Letters from her life divided between city-life in German's capital Berlin and life in a Bavarian village

Friday 5 July 2013

For garden lovers: new post 'Chance and flower sellers' on my garden blog


Just a reminder (something on my bloglists doesn't work): On www.gardeninginhighheels.blogspot.com  I have a new post about 'Chance and flowers sellers'. Actually I wrote it in 2010 - but then I had the problem with too many photos on Google and deleted a lot - that's why I start to scatter some of my (old, but for most of you unknown ) texts among the quotes and new texts.
You might know that I collect with my camera - among other themes store windows mannequins - the one above I found in Munich on a big fleamarket. The mixture of old-fashioned clothes and lascivious 'shyness' fascinated me.


No comments:

Post a Comment