I am so happy and grateful!
I got another grandchild, a little boy! And the triplets, now almost seven years old, adore him as much as his parents and I. Three wonderful sisters - he will be "the only rooster in the yard" (I hope I got the idiom right).
As you know I never post photos or details about my grandchildren. They are so beautiful - as all children are - and of course I have many fine photos. But helas...
Enjoy with me! I am really extraordinarily lucky.
And so thankful that my lovely daughter-in-law is healthy and well.

Congratulations to everyone! I agree with your not putting up pictures, for safety reasons. We can just assume they're beautiful kids.
ReplyDeleteDear Boud, thank you! I agree with you concerning the safety reasons - and we all know that the internet never forgets anything, and when I look at some remarks one makes on WhatsApp and next hour one gets an offer for just that object - well, well, well... So I restrain . And am happy.
DeleteI am so happy for you. I often say that if I had known how wonderful it is to be a grandmother I would have had my grandchildren first. Of course that is not true because I thoroughly enjoyed being a mother too. I am struggling with the fact that the triplets are 7 years old. It seems like it was just last week that you were contemplating your move to live closer to them.
ReplyDeleteDear Mimmylynn, thank you! I also feel more lighthearted as a grandmother - more time, more knowledge, more patience and a little bit less of the uncertainty and responsibility (and work) of a parent.
DeleteAnd yes: time flies by - so I am joyous about another little one - together with the interesting world of thought of the triplets.
Well done, grandma! Being a parent is hard work but having grandchildren is largely a time of pleasure. I hope your little one is healthy and sleeps through the night soon :)
ReplyDeleteDear Helen, thank you! Yes, the little baby boy is really sleeping well! We are so happy! Though of course it is a lot of work: four children. But the triplets are sensible.
ReplyDelete