What do you see? A tear? A drop of sweat? A rain drop on a rose petal?
All of this?
Tomorrow I might tell you the story of how the Big Wheel is rolling again.
Tonight I am a bit too tired.
The drop of life...Sending you warm regards.Viola
Thank you, Viola - I may need them... Britta
Could it be a miniature crystal ball? I'm feeling like seeking a fantasy today.
Oh, the blog put this comment into the spam folder - and I saved it, but thought you meant the photo from the equinox post. Now I see what you meant - thank you!
I took a picture of the glaring sun!
The drop of life...
ReplyDeleteSending you warm regards.
Viola
Thank you, Viola - I may need them... Britta
ReplyDeleteCould it be a miniature crystal ball? I'm feeling like seeking a fantasy today.
ReplyDeleteOh, the blog put this comment into the spam folder - and I saved it, but thought you meant the photo from the equinox post.
DeleteNow I see what you meant - thank you!
I took a picture of the glaring sun!
ReplyDelete