Britta's Letters from her life divided between city-life in German's capital Berlin and life in a Bavarian village

Monday 21 October 2024

It's Not That I Don't Want To

 I haven't written for a long time because I have a problem with Google: these days I cannot show you my photos, because I need more cloud. I am willing to pay - but that is really difficult this time, and I lose interest, hanging for hours in telephone waiting lines. 

I have the feeling that many of you are also a bit tired of posting - or have good reasons not to because of trolls or hate comments. 

I love to write - but I love to add my photos too. 

Maybe I try to write without them, maybe I stop. Though I would miss you - I love your blogs, and I love your comments - sometimes I have the feeling that with some of you I am friends. 

And two of you I have met in real life: Tom Stephenson in Bath, and Susan Scheid in America. And those beautiful towels by Joanne Noragon are such a special gift! 

Let me ponder a while... 



4 comments:

  1. I certainly understand burn-out and internet problems. I will be ecstatic if you stay. I'll be sad if you leave. I know I will think of you often and try to feel pretty and witty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I broke the bottom of my leg a few weeks ago, walking became almost impossible. So the computer became more important than ever before. Even small hardware and programme problems became crises and big problems were worse.
    I am with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete