Britta's Letters from her life divided between city-life in German's capital Berlin and life in a Bavarian village

Sunday 4 September 2016

We Are Beer

©Brigitta Huegel


"Not commenting makes me feel guilt-stricken and nervy. I am prone to that." - this I found on Mise's blog. 
Yes! Yes! Yes! - or: Same! Same! Same! (Dropped the "H" nonchalantly after meeting some real Londoners). 
Because my guilty secret is: 
I am back from LONDON - and VIENNA - and have neither written nor read posts for almost 2 weeks after coming home. 

Though actually I had such a sensational heading:  "SUNBURN in LONDON!" (And never in my life I had a sunburn before - but at the Craft Beer Festival in The Oval Space it (almost) happened). 
Outside of course - above you see the inside - at the beginning - later you couldn't put a foot into it -- too many people, too much beer on the floor. But: fun. 
I will tell you of my adventures soon. 

But before that I have to negotiate a contract with London's tourist advertisement: 
at last (thanks, Google, tracing every step of mine!) they noticed that every time I come to England - 
                                the weather is exceptionally HOT. 
They want to book me now. 




10 comments:

  1. Good luck on your negotiations. Once your sunburn healed I', sure you were able to look back and enjoy your time at the beer fest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it wasn't the lights. Looking forward to your adventure recap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look forward to reports of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back again, Britta!
    Greetings Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather was real ale fine. That's odd. Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that everyone from all over the world gets our weather wrong ...... we have rather nice weather as you know Britta !!!! I've been watching the US Open tennis and they have had rain, storms, scorching weather and the remains of the Florida hurricane and yet they always say that our weather is bad !!!!!
    Anyway, welcome home Britta and I look forward to hearing your holiday stories. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind words! I will soon come back to Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats for the achievement .hope things will go best for you dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Brigitta, I look forward with pleasure to hearing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete