Britta's Letters from her life divided between city-life in German's capital Berlin and life in a Bavarian village

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Beautiful Monday - and Jonathan Spottiswoode

Dear You, 
I had a beautiful week-end, and I hope you too! A friend of mine, Jonathan Spottiswoode (half English, half American) and a friend from Hildesheim, Matti Müller (who has two other bands) gave two concerts here in Berlin - wonderful! 
Here is a taster from one CD that I love very much (I think I've already mentioned it before, but, as Mae West said: "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful", and: I really love Mondays). 
And if you are in London or New York: Jonathan often performs there. 




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. CD appeared in 2012 - there followed others, but I love especially this song. Breakdancing now - I don't know :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad, Emma - I have the feeling that not many feel like you - but that is OK - my enthusiasm for songs I love is often not often :-)

      Delete
  3. What a terrific song! Attitude is everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I think too, Susan: it makes me smile!

      Delete