Britta's Letters from her life divided between city-life in German's capital Berlin and life in a Bavarian village

Sunday 15 May 2016

"Rise and Shine" - Revisited.

©Brigitta Huegel

As some of you have found out already, I have reanimated my blog "Rise and Shine!" - because at the moment I have so much work to do, that I just have time to scribble down a few impressions - without photos. Just to stay in contact with you and your blogs. 
(And to learn how to keep a text short!) Hope to see you.


11 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take that as a compliment, Shawn - always in motion :-)

      Delete
  2. It's good to see the pretty pink spot on my blog feed and find you are busy, busy, busy, even if it is translating a tall stack of material.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanne! So you see the "pink photo" which is from my website - a colour I love, as you know well from the beautiful scarf you made for me.

      Delete
  3. Heading over for a look..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found that a lot of folks slow down in the summer months. They are able to get outdoors a little more. Enjoy your busy time and get back to us once in a while when you find the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not a slowing down, Emma - on the contrary. It is more a shortened version of a blog, or more everyday life - here on Dear You, which I will not give up, I always am a bit lengthy.

      Delete
  5. Ah good Britta, we'll know where to find you then!
    Sei molto indaffarata and, I hope to keep up with you :)
    Greetings Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria - I will try to shake off a bit of that restlessness, tropo in differita - so I think of coming back to this blog soon.

      Delete
    2. And greetings, as always! Britta x

      Delete